Purpose: To compile contact, current position, topics, and biographies of volunteering AAGEN member speakers to speak outside of AAGEN on speeches within the scope of AAGEN’s mission.
To invite an AAGEN speaker to speak at your organization: Please contact our speakers directly through their email addresses listed on our webpage.
To become an AAGEN speaker (for AAGEN members only) or to ask a question regarding the Speakers’ Bureau: Please email your profiles (contact info, current position, topics, and biographies) or address related question(s) directly to C.J. George Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org; 240-793-8425).
List of AAGEN member speakers:
Jer Donald Get
Executive Director, Joint Enabling Capabilities Command, US Transportation Command
1) The business case for diversity2) Breaking the stereotype of Asian Americans – achieving excellence in a variety of professions3) Asian American’s Military Legacy4) Career transitions
Dr. Shue-Jane L. Thompson
Director, Performance Excellence Lockheed Martin Information Systems & Global Solutions
1) Adaptive Asian American Leadership2) Diversity and Inclusion in the Private Sector3) Alignment of Mission and Technology Management
Carson K. Eoyang, PhD
Emeritus Professor, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA
1) Getting Ahead: Breaking the Glass Ceiling2) Executive Learning3) Organizational Cultures4) Confessions of an Asian American
1) AF2) Special Ops3) Missile Ops4) USSOCOM
1) Leadership in the Federal Government2) Managing Diversity3) The Presidential Management Fellows Program4) How to Manage Your Federal Career
Recently retired from the federal government. Currently on the board of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) Law Foundation; member of NAPABA Civil Rights Committee and the Pro Bono and Community Services Committee.
1) senior management leadership;
2) not-for-profit leadership;
3) civil rights;
4) lawyers as leaders and managers;
5) role of senior political appointee leaders and relationship with career SES and other career staff.
Paul White, DTM
Chief Ambassador for Washington DC's Toastmasters District 27; Retiree, Senior Foreign Service Minister Counselor in the U.S. Embassies, US Department of State
1) Communicate Effectively - Climb to the Top